Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1858.635 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,503,777 (Mex$ 31,477) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Poznan costs 2,100 zł (about 2 hours ago)