Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 186%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 312.514 IRR / ISK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 198% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 204,613,058 (654,732 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vereeniging costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,372 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM149,888 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tirupati costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)