Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 292.990 IRR / ISK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 180% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 109,530,167 (373,836 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)