Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 590 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 341.775 IRR / ISK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 224% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 214,269,347 (626,931 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)