Cost of living comparison between Reims, France and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 34487.412 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 72% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 100,682,059 (€2,919) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yekaterinburg costs руб 125 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,208 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ranchi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)