Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 182%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 56209.645 IRRX / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 139% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 159,323,579 (€3,433) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (42 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)