Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 41557.771 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 72% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 121,438,530 (€2,922) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (about 1 hour ago)