Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 39765.744 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 65% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,504,932 (€2,930) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)