Cost of living comparison between Reggio Calabria, Italy and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 34498.489 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 54% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,293,256 (€2,617) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 360 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dublin costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)