Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 712 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10326.485 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,649,263 (R$ 5,486) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Villavicencio costs COL$1,700 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (about 1 hour ago)