Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 720 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 9952.755 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 43,210,373 (R$ 4,342) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (33 minutes ago)