Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 331.423 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 58,577,564 (₨176,746) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hangzhou costs 元2,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 27 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)