Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 545.381 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 66,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,161,106 (₨95,642) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Durham, North Carolina costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $847 (about 2 hours ago)