Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 483.000 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 48% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 30,414,353 (₨62,970) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Fortaleza costs R$ 7 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,067 (40 minutes ago)