Cost of living in Rasht, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Rasht have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Rasht.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rasht (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 40,555,665 in Rasht.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)