Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 4635.238 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 44,905,793 (kr9,688) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamburg costs €0.00 (about 2 hours ago)