Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6882.335 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 41% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,400,774 (kr13,135) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 64,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)