Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5208.269 IRR / DKK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 28% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 91,325,887 (kr17,535) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)