Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 7709.495 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 35,612,508 (4,619 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (40 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)