Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9171.300 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 86% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 115,022,565 (12,542 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mexico City costs Mex$ 39 (9 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Dublin costs €115 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 2 hours ago)