Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 572.759 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 52,803,235 (₨92,191) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 599 kr (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in London costs £2,500 (33 minutes ago)