Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 508.310 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 27% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,465,023 (₨93,378) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $762 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sylhet costs Taka 600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 35 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,643 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (23 minutes ago)