Cost of living comparison between Raipur, India and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 471.676 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 36% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 25,143,111 (₨53,306) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)