Cost of living in Rafah, Palestinian Territory compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 11759.606 IRR / ILS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rafah (Palestinian Territory) is 19% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 89,009,959 (7,569 ₪) in Rafah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)