Cost of living in Radom, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7884.864 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Radom (Poland) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,434,994 (6,016 zł) in Radom.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oakland, California costs $4.50 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luton costs £1.20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saskatoon costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)