Cost of living comparison between Rabat, Morocco and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3214.116 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 7% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 62,534,199 (19,456 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (32 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)