Cost of living in Rabat, Morocco compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 236 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 3235.829 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rabat (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 51,249,975 (15,838 Dirham) in Rabat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Atlanta, Georgia costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Constanţa costs 600 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 250 Dinar (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,550 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨104 (34 minutes ago)