Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 35589.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 18% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 85,062,504 ($2,390) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$40 (10 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Palo Alto, California costs $99 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Freetown costs 740,000 Leone (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,978 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 40TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bern costs CHF 40 (about 3 hours ago)