Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 576 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 42090.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 41% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,251,733 ($2,311) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 20,000 Shilling (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨900 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨40,660 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €29,390 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (about 2 hours ago)