Cost of living in Quito, Ecuador compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 725 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 32420.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 63,371,350 ($1,955) in Quito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 2 hours ago)