Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 2035.726 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 20% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 46,986,046 (ARS $23,081) in Quilmes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Verona costs €1.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,835 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Exeter costs £301 (44 minutes ago)