Cost of living in Quilmes, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 2093.101 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quilmes (Argentina) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 48,194,626 (ARS $23,025) in Quilmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)