Cost of living in Quetzaltenango, Guatemala compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4420.794 IRR / GTQ *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetzaltenango (Guatemala) is 20% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,356,229 (Q13,200) in Quetzaltenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)