Cost of living in Quetta, Pakistan compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 313.062 IRR / PKR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quetta (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 86,280,142 (₨275,601) in Quetta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $150 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $38,725 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lyon costs €900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kolkata costs ₨40 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)