Cost of living comparison between Queretaro, Mexico and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 1557.389 IRR / MXN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,704,405 (Mex$ 30,631) in Queretaro.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)