Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 27541.353 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 77% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 112,698,717 (C$4,092) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $59 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Victoria costs C$1.37 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.47 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 100 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)