Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 496 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 25920.253 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 63% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,815,936 (C$4,545) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$3,870 (41 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Shanghai costs 元6,832 (42 minutes ago)