Cost of living in Quebec City, Canada compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33323.548 IRR / CAD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quebec City (Canada) is 105% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 141,154,771 (C$4,236) in Quebec City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Farrukhabad costs ₨30 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $0.70 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $100 (37 minutes ago)