Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 71,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 55,685,872 in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (35 minutes ago)