Cost of living in Qom, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Qom have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Qom.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qom (Iran) is 22% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 73,900,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 57,574,633 in Qom.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (about 1 hour ago)