Cost of living in Qitaihe, China compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 6673.764 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qitaihe (China) is 535% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 464,772,867 (元69,642) in Qitaihe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Coventry costs £1,613 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nicosia costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)