Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 9553.626 IRRX / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 90% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 129,354,757 (元19,628) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (23 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (43 minutes ago)