Cost of living in Qingdao, China compared to Abadan, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 9300.917 IRRX / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 89% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 125,377,753 (元20,650) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Split costs 7,500 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,574 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)