Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6106.510 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 83,329,878 (13,646元) in Qingdao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,800,000 in Abadan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)