Cost of living in Qazvin, Iran compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Qazvin have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Qazvin.
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017.
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Qazvin (Iran) is 16% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 56,824,199 in Qazvin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨3,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨3,558 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 10 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Havana costs 2.00 CUC (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 22 kr (28 minutes ago)