Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 655%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 246.887 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 889% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 386,411,189 (1,565,132 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamilton costs BD$1,700 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 25,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)