Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.049 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 100% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 97,562,942 (2,706,406 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)