Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.278 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 96% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 140,515,195 (3,404,137 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,745 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £296 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$860 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tel Aviv costs 130,000 ₪ (about 3 hours ago)