Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 118%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 47.211 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 132% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 154,728,459 (3,277,374 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Istanbul costs 2.50TL (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in New Plymouth costs NZ$774 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$250 (42 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Tokyo costs ¥1,250 (44 minutes ago)