Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 39.147 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 93% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 120,938,617 (3,089,372 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 62,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (44 minutes ago)