Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.288 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 99% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 143,522,690 (3,955,125 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,200,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Odessa costs 12₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Guatemala City costs Q400 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,779 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 90 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)