Cost of living in Pyongyang, North Korea compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Pyongyang have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Pyongyang.
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 399 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 46.667 IRR / KPW *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pyongyang (North Korea) is 121% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 161,102,934 (3,452,206 ₩) in Pyongyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dublin costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Detroit, Michigan costs $1,321 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 400 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Babijn, Aruba costs ƒ 7 (about 1 hour ago)