Cost of living in Purwokerto, Indonesia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.723 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Purwokerto (Indonesia) is 7% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 75,200,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,998,763 (Rp 25,702,582) in Purwokerto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (about 1 hour ago)