Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 3301.519 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 23% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 84,840,482 (Bs 25,697) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (33 minutes ago)