Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3670.060 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 99,826,800 (Bs 27,200) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 72,300,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)