Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3438.482 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 31% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,528,178 (Bs 25,455) in Punto Fijo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 67,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)