Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 31% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 64,500,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 44,275,145 (Bs 62,566,051) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)