Cost of living in Punto Fijo, Venezuela compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan and Punto Fijo have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan or the parallel street rate in Punto Fijo.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.532 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punto Fijo (Venezuela) is 38% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 43,067,600 (Bs 81,018,258) in Punto Fijo.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Cagliari costs €4.24 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Port Elizabeth costs R 1.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 229,900 kr (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kathmandu costs ₨ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (about 2 hours ago)