Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1166.349 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 58% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 116,547,219 ($U99,925) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 73,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 202,000,000,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)