Cost of living in Punta del Este, Uruguay compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1231.010 IRR / UYU *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta del Este (Uruguay) is 68% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 117,064,983 ($U95,097) in Punta del Este to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 69,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨113 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Phoenix, Arizona costs $9 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Oshawa costs C$150 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩1,531,600 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yun-lin costs 1,238,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)