Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 48.790 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 49% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 58,174,090 (CH$1,192,339) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 48,000 Leu (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr69 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €220 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$13 (25 minutes ago)