Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10886.369 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,600,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 69,422,664 (S/. 6,377) in Puno.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Majuro, Marshall Islands costs $25 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (35 minutes ago)