Cost of living in Puno, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 11407.442 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puno (Peru) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 68,426,153 (S/. 5,998) in Puno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,500,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanning costs 元900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,200 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ranchi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)