Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6002.397 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 38% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 87,083,865 (14,508 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 63,000,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manaus costs R$ 20 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zapopan costs Mex$ 17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)