Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 4762.366 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 42,768,677 (8,981 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)