Cost of living in Pula, Croatia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 4630.528 IRR / HRK *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 8% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 52,511,298 (11,340 kn) in Pula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)