Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 643.254 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 17% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 32,468,399 (Php50,475) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madras costs ₨2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pretoria costs R 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (about 1 hour ago)