Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City, Philippines compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 718.340 IRR / PHP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Puerto Princesa City (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 65,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 59,204,667 (Php82,419) in Puerto Princesa City.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (1 minute ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)