Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 55.698 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 90,103,360 (CH$1,617,717) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 71,600,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (42 minutes ago)