Cost of living in Puerto Montt, Chile compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 50.158 IRR / CLP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puerto Montt (Chile) is 14% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 77,680,798 (CH$1,548,716) in Puerto Montt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 68,400,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £56 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lviv costs 100₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,075 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $18,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)