Cost of living in Puducherry, India compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 512.912 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Puducherry (India) is 21% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,400,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,484,275 (₨96,477) in Puducherry.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)