Cost of living in Pucallpa, Peru compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 13023.337 IRR / PEN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pucallpa (Peru) is 6% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,034,204 (S/. 6,069) in Pucallpa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 74,700,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (30 minutes ago)