Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island, United States compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 132%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 32365.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Providence, Rhode Island (United States) is 109% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 102,231,568 ($3,159) in Providence, Rhode Island to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,300 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quebec City costs C$3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Windsor costs C$1,211 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $21 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Yokohama costs ¥16,000 (about 1 hour ago)