Cost of living in Prilep, Macedonia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 559.023 IRR / MKD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prilep (Macedonia) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 39,976,156 (71,511 ден) in Prilep.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Seville costs €4.75 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Iasi costs 75 lei (34 minutes ago)