Cost of living in Prešov, Slovakia compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 35238.575 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Prešov (Slovakia) is about the same as in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 50,259,739 (€1,426) in Prešov to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salvador costs R$ 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tel Aviv costs 60 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $2,643 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €98 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (about 1 hour ago)