Cost of living comparison between Presidente Prudente, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 10043.359 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 26% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 61,370,687 (R$ 6,111) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,626 (1 minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ostrava costs 15,000 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Piatra Neamţ costs 2.50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 2,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr0.00 (about 1 hour ago)