Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 10215.573 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 49,008,186 (R$ 4,797) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)