Cost of living in Presidente Prudente, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 10227.961 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Presidente Prudente (Brazil) is 22% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 59,337,180 (R$ 5,801) in Presidente Prudente to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Buenos Aires costs ARS $250 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £8 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 37,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)