Cost of living in Poznan, Poland compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7820.344 IRR / PLN *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Poznan (Poland) is 13% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 48,828,125 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 42,705,536 (5,461 zł) in Poznan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $196 (about 2 hours ago)