Cost of living in Posadas, Argentina compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1930.142 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 30% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 70,000,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 49,007,224 (ARS $25,390) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)