Cost of living comparison between Posadas, Argentina and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2015. Exchange rate: 2090.670 IRR / ARS *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Posadas (Argentina) is 32% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 26,399,865 (ARS $12,627) in Posadas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (44 minutes ago)