Cost of living comparison between Portoviejo, Ecuador and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 32090.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Portoviejo (Ecuador) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 47,192,054 ($1,471) in Portoviejo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)