Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11468.986 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 68% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 111,113,487 (R$ 9,688) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 66,100,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)