Cost of living comparison between Porto Velho, Brazil and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 9234.426 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 78,788,251 (R$ 8,532) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 31 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Nogales costs Mex$ 610 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $127 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)