Cost of living in Porto Velho, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 9952.755 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Velho (Brazil) is 35% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,382,339 (R$ 7,976) in Porto Velho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 58,593,750 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)