Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,670 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 9722.534 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 12% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 79,167,497 (R$ 8,143) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 70,800,000 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,700 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Jeddah costs ﷼ 24 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Frankfurt am Main costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 198 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Płock costs 30 zł (about 1 hour ago)