Cost of living in Porto Alegre, Brazil compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,989 prices entered by 189 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 10214.928 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Porto Alegre (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 45,773,718 (R$ 4,481) in Porto Alegre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (17 minutes ago)