Cost of living in Port Said, Egypt compared to Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1996.556 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 23% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 62,800,000 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 48,083,861 (E£ 24,083) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mississauga costs C$1,200 (41 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Phoenix, Arizona costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)