Cost of living comparison between Port Said, Egypt and Abadan, Iran
WARNING! Abadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2015. Exchange rate: 3571.130 IRR / EGP *
Do you live in Abadan? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Port Said (Egypt) is 19% cheaper than in Abadan (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 39,062,500 in Abadan you would need to make just about ﷼ 31,485,666 (E£ 8,817) in Port Said.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prishtina costs €0.98 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cagayan de Oro costs Php69 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perpignan costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr7 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)